Rules and Regulations
Fishing with the Jets Raffle Rules and Regulations
1. Prizes: Two (2) Prizes of Two (2) nights and Three (3) days at Triple C Lodge on Stevenson Island, MB. Both prizes will take place on the same weekend (Friday to Sunday). The trip will take place June 16-18, 2023 and is dependent on the Winnipeg Jets schedule and player/alumni availability. Each winner can bring a guest and each prize includes:
- Round trip flights for two (2) on a scheduled service flight, and a flight for Jets Players and/or Alumni between Winnipeg, MB and Stevenson Island, MB provided by Perimeter Aviation.
- Accommodations and daily guided fishing trips for two (2) and Winnipeg Jets Players and/or Alumni during their time in Stevenson Island, MB provided by Triple C Lodge. Food and Beverage for two (2) and Winnipeg Jets Players and/or Alumni during their time in Stevenson Island, MB as well as the preparation costs for said food and beverage provided by Mach 1 Construction.
2. Tickets: All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason. All tickets purchased and entered into the draw cannot be refunded, including if ticket purchasers made an error in selecting the amount of tickets they desire to purchase.
3. The Draw: Tickets will close at 6:00 pm CT on Thursday May 18. The draw will take place shortly after sales close. The winning ticket will be selected via Random Number Generator (RNG).
Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older and located within Manitoba's provincial borders at the time of purchase. Tickets are not transferable.
The individuals that are not eligible to participate in the raffle are the raffle chair and the raffle mailing contact.
Raffle tickets are sold through our Bump Worldwide Inc. system at wpgjetsraffle.com. Accepted payment methods are AMEX, Visa and MasterCard.
A single ticket number will be randomly selected by a Random Number Generator from all tickets sold during the day. In the case of a discrepancy between the posted number and the actual number selected through Random Number Generation, the actual number selected through Random Number Generation will be considered the valid winning number.
One ticket is only eligible for one prize.
In the event of a technical difficulty, the draw may be delayed. If this is the case, purchasers should retain their ticket and the winning ticket number will be posted on wpgjetsraffle.com.
4. Winner Notification: The winning numbers will be posted no later than one hour following the completion of the draw on wpgjetsraffle.com and announced on the True North Youth Foundation’s social media channels.
If the ticket was purchased directly on the wpgjetsraffle.com website or in person, the winner will be notified by a True North Youth Foundation staff member within three business days by the contact information provided at time of purchase. The holder of the winning ticket will be asked to forward their purchase e-mail or present their printed ticket and a copy of their government issued photo identification and address. The holder of the winning ticket will have until 4:00PM (CT) ten (10) business days from the time of the announcement to claim the prize. By claiming the prize, the winner gives the TNYF the right to publish the winner’s name and prize amount.
Names are publicized to protect the integrity of the raffle as it verifies that prizes are won. The prize claimant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release ("Release") which must be executed and returned to TNYF no later than five (5) business days after the receipt of the Release.
If the prize is not claimed within the ten (10) days of being notified, there will be a redraw.
The trip will take place June 16-18, 2023 and is dependent on Winnipeg Jets schedule and player/alumni availability. The prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, cheque or credit. If the winner is not able to attend, they may transfer the trip to a family member or friend who is over the age of 18. Winners will be responsible for the cost of their own fishing license.
To claim the prize, please note that the flights are subject to the following rules:
- Perimeter Aviation reserves the right to change flight schedules.
- Perimeter Aviation reserves the right to re-route or combine flights to maintain service.
- Passengers who compromise the safety of the flight may have their travel privileges suspended.
- Passengers can be denied boarding due to insufficient identification, and/or incapacitation due to alcohol or drugs, and/or safety concerns.
- If extra time and/or assistance is required when boarding the aircraft, or if you require a special lift onto an aircraft, please inform the booking agent when making your reservation to ensure that the proper equipment is available when you arrive.
- All passengers age 18 years and older must present valid ID at check-in. The name in the passenger reservation must match the ID presented.
- The ID card or document cannot be expired.
- The ID card or document must be in its original form and cannot be altered in any way, photocopies are not accepted.
- The ID card or document must have the name printed and must be legible.
- Please allow sufficient time at the airport for check-in, screening of checked bags and security clearance. You are required to obtain your boarding pass and check in any baggage by the check-in deadline and proceed directly to the boarding gate.
- All travel is subject to embargo restrictions. Please refer to www.perimeter.ca for more details.
- All passengers must meet Transport Canada Vaccination requirements to board the aircraft.
If the integrity of the raffle is compromised in any way, the TNYF will notify the LGCA and consult the LGCA on how to best move forward. The TNYF must receive LGCA approval prior to cancelling the raffle and/or modifying the raffle rules.
The True North Youth Foundation Raffle License (LGCA-3027-RF-40362) is issued by the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba.
Contact Information: Any questions should be addressed to the True North Youth Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOOD LUCK in the draw and THANK YOU for supporting the True North Youth Foundation.